Wednesday 29 June 2011

Satan's Angels

I see a man in a window calling for help
I decide to help, then turn away
Now they are following me
I move to another country, new voices following me
Do I enjoy being watched? 
The voices reach a fever pitch
I’m repenting, crying, lost in conversation
Decide to ask God for help
Get baptized
Periods of euphoria, mania
The voices continue
Choose one
Moon River and me
I talk about God to everyone
Different satan’s angels are with me, different lives for me
Wait for the main event
Jesse shows herself to me
Words come from my mouth,  I know that it’s not me
Purple, Orange and Red judging me
Hate surrounds me
Doubting God
The talking continues
New people following me
Satan’s angels threaten me, my family and my pets
Choose one
I choose Jesus
Will you choose God or will you surrender to Satan
We would all surrender for our loved ones.  Don’t!
Will you work for Satan to save yourself?
God is good, satan are evil
Will you choose your eternity angel?
The voices are real.  The choice is clear.
Choose God!